Camallanus Worms can come from feeding infected food such as feeder fish and sometimes frozen foods such as tubifex or other worms. Tank mates can also spread this worm.
Avoid feeding your fish feeder fish as well as some frozen foods such as tubifex and other worm foods.
- Worms protruding from the anus
- White feces
- Loss of appetite
- Fish listlessness and bloating
- Do as close to a 100% water change as possible (use a bucket for quarantine)
- Use Levamisole as directed
- Removed any casualties
- After 3 weeks use Levamisole again as the worms may have had eggs that didn't die on the first treatment